Sunday, February 1, 2015

Encounter With Naughty Bob

      My new pet billy contacted me two weeks in advance before we finally made plans to meet one another. During the standard procedure for scheduling a session with me everything went according to plan and the drive to him went fine without hiccups. Until I arrived at the hotel, and then it all went loopy.

      After I parked my car he messaged me the room number. First off, I walk into the hotel and there is a convention going on in the lobby. This instantly makes me nervous, why would you not notify your Mistress of this?? Seems very odd to me. 

     I find a elevator to take to the room, but to my surprise the floor that my worthless pet said he was on doesn't exsit to the eyes of this elevator. 

So I called twice, and got absolutely no sign of life from him. 

      Here I am, sitting in a random elevator looking for a floor that doesn't exist with a bags full of X- rated goodies... I was not pleased.

   Everything told me that this worthless peice of trash has just left yours truly high and dry!! At this point, all I want to do is find this idiot and make it very clear the standards I hold my pets to. I've already held him fully accountable for the entire night, and mentally assigned him will capital punishment for corrective training. Very well deserved punishment for failing so hard.  

    Lucky me, after my patience begins to turn heavily into frustration, he finally corrects his mistake and we arrange to meet at the front doorstep; by this time discretion was thrown out of the window. 

    As it turns out the hotel staff moved him from one building to the next  because of the convention being held downstairs, and that he was very apologetic to about the entire incident. I told him ".... regardless of the hotel's inconvenience you should had better prepared for my arrival, walking around with a bag full of cocks into a room full of people was not on the agenda today." I was not in the mood to justify whose fault the night's was, (I was proud of him for owning up to his consequences) I could tell he knew I was disappointed in him as he became quite after explaining his side.

   We finally get to the room and he apologizes again, we haven't been together long enough for him to know I hate apologies (They are worthless words) when I  begin to really loose my patience, my hands lightly clawing at his chest while I explain my disappointment with him overall. If he was unsure then my actions definitely clarified it up for him. The more I replayed the scenario in my head the harder I pushed and dug my nails into his chest. 

Asking him, "Do you know what you did wrong?" And, "How do you fix it?".

I didn't care for his answers, what I wanted I couldn't get with words. But the fear, and pain in his eyes from my claws becoming more abrasive was the apology good enough for his new Mistress...

No comments:

Post a Comment