Monday, February 2, 2015

Coffee Break Gossip: Part 1

Hi,
    I just wanted to take a moment to answer some repeatedly asked questions from email I receive. So I decided to post Q&A scripts to help answer a few questions or concerns you have.
And for those of you who do their homework first this will be a lovely treat for you.
----:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-------
Q: What is your name?

A:   My name is Cassie Sutton. But I sometimes go by Symone Rein.

Q: Why do you go by Symone when your name is Cassie?

A:   I did that when I went Under the radar. I kept feeling like everyone around me knew what I was doing. I didn't like the feeling of being out in the open; I am generally a private person so that was a big deal for me.
   So I took all my pictures down and then created a new name.

Q: What made you want to work in this type of business?

A:  I went to college during a time of an unstable economy and the degree I went for was in Finance.
 "I came into this particular industry because I went to school for finance in a poor economy", there really isn't another way to say it... Or It's also the oldest profession in history.

      It shouldn't really matter how I got into this position (as long as I am a willing participant), all that really should matter is whether or not I enjoy doing it or not....and can I just ad that I Love my job!

    It's the only job where I can talk or flirt with nice handsome men all day and not get written up for it! Talk about endless sexual harassment cases, imagine the number of open cases I would have right about now. I'm just kidding of course... *wink*

Q: Where were you born? What nationality are you?

A:   I was born in Florida but have traveled far and wide across this country in my young age. Most people assume that I am an island girl or from Up state. Neither are correct. And if you had assumed otherwise my African American roots that go back 6 generations will help prove you  otherwise. 

----:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-------


....Those are just a few. I will be adding more along the way.
              As always stay safe *muah!*

~Symone

No comments:

Post a Comment