Sunday, February 1, 2015

New Lover



          I begin to  feel butterflies in my stomach as if  I was a  middle schooler again. Every word I received is read to intensely embroidered with kind words and lustful intentions. All I want to do is meet you, hold you, kiss you. Some would be rather alarmed about the way I feel about you, but everyone starts out in as strangers in this world. Our connection feels so genuine how could I ignore it what my body tells me is so right? I could loose myself when I  am with you. I wish we had more time to embrace each other longer, but I wont that steal away any joyful moments we have together. 

        My mind is racing as I know the time of your arrival is very close. Any  doubts I had were eased by the way you listened in our conversations, I can tell that you are truly a kind-hearted gentleman. I  knew you were the one for me from the very start....  I can dream of  having your warm hands exploring my soft skin.  Gentle kisses running down my neck and shoulders. Getting lost in absolute bliss until self-control is a thing of the past. 

       My knees tremble as  I hear your foot steps outside, flashes of what's to come sends my heart racing. I  no longer  wish to hide  my true feelings for you, lets not hide behind sensual words and seductive images. Our bodies crave to be together, touching one another, and kissing  , OH, the inevitable bliss our body's will find.  I was so lost for words that I can hardly speak when  you finally walk through my front door. All  I  can manage to say were  three little words

 "I want you"
     

     

No comments:

Post a Comment