Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Midnight Lover

     Lost in slumber, gone to a world of dreams, awoken when a ring begings to sound. What is that sound? It's my phone going off!

    I answer as best I could but the night sky was calling me. I hear your voice and I knew exactly whose soft delightful words were stumbling into my sweet ears. I started to feel the moon's pull wanning from me.
 
    He could tell I was tired, and indecisive on whether it was even a good time to call me considering the time of night it was. However late, hearing his voice provoked something within me. I instantly knew I wouldn't resist a night of passion with him.

    He was there for me from the very beginning. Every encounter filled of genuine passion and satisfaction; he made love to me like no other man ever cared to try before. Imagining his warm familiar hands exploring every inch of my body was physically arousing. Flashes of past dreams fill my head with bliss. Bringing me to my O countless times before.

      Knowing that the light behind his eyes were not created from burning desire of lust but fuled by a caring heart whose only desire was to share in my simple embrace.

     How could I not awaken for this man, the one who cares so much for me when it was never warranted. I would could fail him, a bond of lovers never waver. No broken promises here tonight. We talk for a while about his day, as I shake what's left of the moon's lure off, then off I went.

          The Sky will just have to wait...

~ Symone

No comments:

Post a Comment